Wednesday, October 23, 2013

One more week of Owls and Textures

Eek! I am loving these kits and since I've been with My Paper Pumpkin from the beginning of it I have a lot of different stamps and supplies I can use in my projects. :) Let me share with you what we all created then take a peek at each blog and leave these awesome ladies some love. Don't you love visiting My Pumpkin Challenge? Did you get your October one? Yipee!! We are getting creative plus here...how about you? You will see our projects with the October kit starting our November 1st challenge.






Subscribe to our posts on the right-side bar or come back every Wednesday for more inspiration!
We have one more inspiration Wednesday, so come back for more fun with Owls & textures and enter your creations HERE! Play and make My Paper Pumpkin Shine!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica Urrutia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your love with your comments!