Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hello There My Paper Pumpkin!

Hello there my creative friends,

I soo enjoy creating with My Paper Pumpkin. These days I've been opening boxes like crazy. I moved to inside PA to another city and I DID NOT know I had so much stuff. Lol! I spent two months in a rented furnished apartment...to be honest did great having little so now I'm a bit oerwhelmed. Garage sale coming so so soon!

Done with the update on me...here is what my wonderful designers made! Have fun creating with any of the My Paper Pumpkin kits. These month's Wahoo! is so fun and different. What are YOU making?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Go create something fun with owls and/or textures and come HERE and post for this month! We bring inspiration once a week so I invite you to subscribe to our posts through email on the right side-bar. Thanks for your visit and be inspired by My Pumpkin Challenge!

Jessica Urrutia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your love with your comments!