Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last days of May's Challenge...don't miss it!

Hello dear stamping friends,

This has been a fun (and funny) month coming up with different ideas on how to use our My Paper Pumpkin kits. Eek! And the last days of this May callenge are here. Today let me show you two more cool ideas made with the awesome April kit. When I first saw this kit I fell in love with the colors and embellishments included...kind of dumbfounded about the sentiment...lol!
If you are like me...I thought "Oh well, Let's get creative!" and so have many of you. Thanks for all your awesome links.

Here are our weekly projects...feel free to leave a comment here and at any of the links below.  Is encouraging! This month's entries are so awesome!

Boni Montano
Eeek! Don't you love this little treat bag...look at those cute handles!
 
Jessica Urrutia
My daddy's gift! ;)
 
 
Just a few last minute reminders
1. In order to qualify to be one of the 'Awesome Picks' or to receive the 'Giveaway' you need to check our rules on the first post HERE! I don't want you to miss the opportunity to win and be recognized for your awesome talent!
2. Linky Tool will be closing on Thursday May 30th at 12:00 PM (CT) so don't delay showing off your creations!!
3. Come back for our new challenge June 1st or even better SUBSCRIBE to our challenge posts on the right side-bar, that way you won't miss the Challenge or any of the weekly inspiration projects. :)
Can't wait to see your projects this week, leave you some comments and share the picks in a little bit more than a week. Keep making beauty...make My Paper Pumpkin kits shine!
Link them HERE!
 
 
Creative Blessings,
Jessica Urrutia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your love with your comments!