Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last chance for May's My Pumpkin Challenge!

Hello my dear ones,
These are the last days of MPC0513. Thank you to all of you participating this month. It's been a wonderful beginning and we surely invite you to come back this Saturday June 1st for our new challenge with our My Paper Pumpkin kits.

Make sure to check the rules for this month's challenge and links HERE!
Today let me share with you two awesome samples for this month's challenge:



Glen Ann Huneke
 
 
Jessica Urrutia
 
 
We will be announcing the winners for the first My Pumkin Challenge badges and giveaway this Friday morning. Don't miss it. Subscribe to the left under Follow by email to receive our posts full of My Paper Pumpkin inspiration. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your love with your comments!