Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let's Hear It For the Boys!

Goodness - already week three of MPC0616-All About the Guys!  I know I was certainly reminded this week of how much I take for granted having my guy around the house - he went on his annual "man camping" trip!  Nothing like a missing hubby to bring on the household break-downs, lol.  Good thing I always make sure I know how to operate the water shut-off before he leaves!

This week is your chance to get in some last special treats and thoughts before Father's Day, too - do you have any plans?

Don't forget, scroll to the bottom of this post to add YOUR project to the link up!  We can't wait to see your creativity!

Boni, Heather, Jessica & Sarah

Boni Montano 
Heather Heroldt
Handmade by Heather
Jessica Urrutia 
 Stamp A Blessing


Sarah Edwards  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your love with your comments!