Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I see circles with My Paper Pumpkin

Got to say, ladies thank you! I am in awe of so many cute projects linked this month and the amazing talent my MPC Designers bring every Wednesday.
I am so inspired and btw where in the world is my new Paper Pumpkin box??? Have you gotten yours already 'cause I haven't and I want to see it!! :) LOL!

Anyhow, we only have a couple of more Wednesdays to bring inspiration with the "In the Bag" kit. Check below and then enter your creations here. It is not a competition, is all about sharing ideas and inspiring each other. Can't wait to see what you made, with any of the My Paper Pumpkin kits. Really!








Thanks for stopping by! Come back every Wednesday for more My Paper Pumpkin inspiration!

Jessica, Heather, Boni & Cathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your love with your comments!